Work with us
Technical Support Technician level 1 (seasonnal )*Apply
The Technical Support Technician is responsible for ensuring that the BIXI system is operational at all times and must provide first-line technical assistance to customers who experience difficulties with the system. It is a full-time, contract position that ends in November 2021.
* This is a job for the BIXI season from April to November with the possibility of returning season after season and allowing you to pursue personal projects in the winter.
Summary of primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that terminals are well powered (batteries) and charging batteries in the garage
- Taking care of the repair or replacement of terminals’ electronic equipment
- Repairing docks and removing bicycles that are stuck
- Helping with station installation
- Following up on requests from the technical department
- Reviewing user guides, technical manuals and other documents to find and implement solutions
- Offering advice and training to customers in response to difficulties they experience
- Gathering data, organizing and updating a journal of problems and solutions intended to be used by other members of the technical team
- Performing all other job-related duties.
- Hold a diploma of vocational studies (DEP) in electronics or have held a similar position
- 3 years’ experience working as an electrical technician or equivalent experience
- Very good knowledge of Montréal
- Good stress management
- Ability to analyze, organize, and adapt
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hold a class 5 permit and have a good driving record (the candidate must provide a copy of his driving record at the time of the interview)
- Bilingual (asset)
- Have already worked on the road (asset)
Do you have the knowledge and skills we are looking for? Send your resume
Please note that only candidates who are selected will receive a response.
N.B. Use of the masculine gender is intended only to abbreviate the text.
N.B L’emploi du masculin n’a d’autres fins que celle d’alléger le texte.