Work with us
Seasonal work: Customer Service AgentApply
Number of hours per week: 30 hrs. Conditions: may vary according to business needs.
- A free BIXI subscription
- Parking or monthly travel allowance (one of the two)
- A safe environment, meeting the latest health standards
- Advancement opportunities within the team
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- $ 18 per hour
- Free unlimited coffee.
A unique summer job in Montreal (April to November)
- Make BIXI’s reputation shine by offering quality customer service
- Receive incoming calls: no solicitation is required!
- Learn about various bike sharing systems and the specificities of each one
- Use our CRM (customer relationship management software) for thorough follow-up and information-sharing with your colleagues
- Represent BIXI at promotional events in Montréal
- Have the option of returning to your job next summer
To get an interview, you must have:
- High School Diploma (SSD)
- Essential: be bilingual, both spoken and written (French-English)
- Have a strong aptitude for learning
- Have 2 years of call center experience
- Be available and able to join one of our 3 training groups (be able to attend training full-time from Monday through Friday: week of May 3)
- Have a strong team spirit
- Be punctual and professional
- Be available to work on a changing schedule (day, evening, week-end)
- Be autonomous
Please note that only candidates who are selected will receive a response.
In the current situation of COVID-19, BIXI Montréal is taking all necessary measures to ensure a safe work environment for its employees
N.B L’emploi du masculin n’a d’autres fins que celle d’alléger le texte.