Work with us
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISORApply
The Client Service Supervisor is responsible for coordinating the activities of their team, while reporting to the Customer Service Manager. They contribute to the achievement of the call centre’s financial objectives and promote excellence in service to members and users.
This position is permanent, 37.5 hours a week, and comes with a full range of benefits offered after 3 months of employment.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Participate and/or develop and/or update existing procedures related to customer service. Create procedures needed and ensure that they are well communicated and documented
- Communicate new procedures and/or changes to their team
- Create and follow-up on files and reports
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. IT, Marketing, Operations)
- Performs all tasks related to the Agent Support position
- Participate in various projects carried out by the department
- Listen to Support Agent’s calls for evaluation and coaching purposes
- Is the main contact and responsible person between BIXI and clients contacting us via the call centre (e.g.: issues, feedback, quality, accuracy, connection, escalation)
- Participate in the recruitment of customer service agents (telephone and in-person interviews)
- Is responsible for applying changes in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Attends meetings on disciplinary measures
- Refers system problems to IT support teams
- Performs all other related tasks, as assigned
- Undergraduate university degree
- 3 years of experience in a similar position in a call centre
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit, punctuality and professionalism
- Possess very good judgment skills
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time and good stress management
- Great flexibility and adaptability, able to work with several different tools according to the clientele served
- Previous experience as a trainer will be considered an asset.
- Essential: bilingual in both French and English, oral and written
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
N.B L’emploi du masculin n’a d’autres fins que celle d’alléger le texte.