Take part in the 2nd BIXI Sunday offered by Manulife, it's free!
Take a BIXI for one-way trips of 30 minutes each or less to ride the city on this Quebec National Day.
We are lucky, Montreal is full of beautiful parks and green spaces. On June 24, put your picnic in your BIXI basket and roll to the park!
Here are our 5 suggestions where to enjoy life:
- Maisonneuve Park in Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie: adjacent to the Botanical Garden, it offers a great cycling circuit and a beautiful view of the Olympic Stadium.
- St-Viateur Park in Outremont: a lovely park for a stroll on the edge of the pond.
- The Honorable George O'Reilly Park in Verdun: impossible to be indifferent to the landscape that the banks of the St. Lawrence River offers.
- Baldwin Park in the Plateau-Mont-Royal: lounging under the trees, the perfect place for a break away from the sun!
- Jarry Park in Villeray-St-Michel - Parc-Extension: Close to the Little Italy district, it is THE green space to enjoy a pizza or gelato on the go!
Continue your Sunday with festivities celebrating Quebec organized throughout the city. Check out the official program to not miss a thing!
// INSTRUCTIONS //
- Go to any one of the 540 BIXI stations between 12:00 am and 11:59 pm. [ Download the BIXI app or visit the station map to find a station near you.]
- Insert your credit card, select “$0 One-way” and follow the instructions on the screen. *A $20 deposit per bike will be held for up to 10 days.
- After completing the transaction, type in the code you received into the keypad on the left side of the docking point of the BIXI bike of your choice.
- Go out and explore Montreal for up to a maximum of 30 minutes. Fees will apply if you go over the allotted period.
- Return your BIXI bike at any station and take out another as many times as you wish!
A big thank you to our partners!
Free BIXI Sundays are offered by Manulife, in collaboration with our health partner Rachelle-Béry and La Presse+. Snacks are provided courtesy of Rachelle-Béry. Look for BIXI Manulife Valets this Sunday to get one!