The 3rd free BIXI Sunday of the season, offered by Manulife, is already here!
It’s vacation time, so take care of yourself between two BIXI rides! We suggest you hit the road and go off in search of a new serene spot. Any one-way trips of 30 minutes or less will be free. Nothing could be simpler!
We’ve put together 5 ideas for a relaxing outing:
- Outremont Theatre: Get acquainted with AcroYoga Sunday July 29 as part of YogaTribes’ Tout le monde yoga series. Awaken your inner acrobat!
- Espace Nomad: There’s nothing better than booking yourself a massage therapy or body care session to relax in this charming spot!
- Village au Pied-du-Courant: Take part in a free yoga class on the beach of this splendid public space. Enjoy the tropics without leaving downtown!
- Bota-Bota: After your BIXI ride, visit this famous spa on the water. You’ll find it’s an oasis of peace!
- Primerose: Pamper your hands and feet at the new eco-friendly local salon.
Roll on up and relax!
// INSTRUCTIONS //
- Go to the pay station at any of the 540 BIXI stations between 12:00 am and 11:59 pm. [ Download the BIXI app or visit the station map to find a station near you.]
- Insert your credit card, select “$0 One-way” and follow the instructions on the screen. *A $20 deposit per bike will be held for up to 10 days.
- After completing the transaction, type in the code you received into the keypad on the left side of the docking point of the BIXI bike of your choice.
- Go out and explore Montreal for up to a maximum of 30 minutes. Fees will apply if you go over the allotted period.
- Return your BIXI bike at any station and take out another as many times as you wish!
A big thank you to our partners!
Free BIXI Sundays are offered by Manulife, in collaboration with our health partner Rachelle Béry and La Presse+. Snacks are provided courtesy of Rachelle-Béry. Look for BIXI Manulife Valets this Sunday to get one!